My Talented CT

Want PTU kits FREE?

If you are a tutorial writer and/or make layouts, and you'd like to receive my PTU Kits FREE, please send me with the link to your site and/or an example of your work to ginasgemsscraps@hotmail.com. Please put CT in the subject line and I will get back with you ASAP!

My Licenses

CILM - CI-1843LM

My PSP Tubes - MPT7306

AMI - AMIREMA

CDO - CDO-2001

Gorjuss - SW830

AMI - AMIREMA

Up Your Art - UYA2105

PSP Tubes Emporium - PTE2050

Pics for Design - PFD_GinaGem363

Barbara Jensen - BJ0862

Ismael Rac - IRR2283M

Zindy Nielsen - ZZT529

Rachel Tallamy - 2925

Followers

♦♦Who's Online♦♦

♦Where Are you From♦

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 15, 2012
Jody has written this beautiful tut using my Autumn Eve Tagger's kit.  You can find it here.  Thanks, Jody!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab a Blinkie

Stores I Sell At

Labels